Honeywell's Dolphin 6500
Honeywell’s Dolphin 6500 is a lightweight and versatile mobile computer that provides advance data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premises applications in the retail, supply chain and light-industrial environments.
• 624 MHz Marvell XScale PXA300
• Designed for diverse application needs: Large, color touch screen display and multiple keypad options offer easy, flexible solutions to meet key- or graphics-based data entry requirements.
• Real-Time Wireless Communication: Advanced integrated 802.11b/g and Bluetooth technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards.
• Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0 with PXA300 Processor: Combines a new, class-leading microprocessor with a powerful, familiar and easy-to-use platform.
• Shift-PLUSTM Power Management: Powers scan intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
• Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D barcodes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device.
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380 g)
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.3 x 1.7 in (200 x 83 x 42 mm)
- Operating System: Windows CE 5.0
- Processor: 624 MHz XScale PXA300
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash ROM
- Screen: 3.5" Transflective LCD at 240x320 QVGA
- Seal Specification: IP54
- Battery: 3.7 V 3300 mAh Li-ion
- Interface: USB, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g
- Expansion: SD Slot
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Specification: Withstands 4-foot drops to concrete
- Keyboard: 28-key shifted alpha numeric, 52-key full alphanumeric
- Scan Method: 2D Imager (Adaptus 5300SR)
- Colour Options: Black