Honeywell MS9520 Voyager Scanner with auto trigger
This sleek scanner features patented automatic infrared activation and decodes all standard 1D bar codes, including GS1 DataBarTM (formerly known as RSS codes).
For presentation scanning, this scanner comes with a stand that has automatic in-stand detection technology.
The MS9521 VoyagerHDTM is ideal for applications that require high-density scanning, delivering quick and accurate scanning of 1D barcodes as small as 3 mil.
• Voyager Grey USB Laser Scanner
• Automatic Trigger Allows the scanner to be used as both a hand-held device and a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand.
• CodeGate Data Transmission- Ideal for menu scanning applications. When combined with the Auto-Trigger VoyagerCG is the most intuitive bar code scanning system in the industry.
• PowerLink Compatible- Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Orbit Cubit and Pulsar.
• 650-nanometer Laser Each scanner is equipped with a high visibility laser that allows the user to easily place the scan line on the bar code.
• Flash ROM Using the MetroSet 2 Windows-based utility the scanner's firmware can be upgraded using an ordinary personal computer
• Parsing (Data Editing) Bar code data can be formatted to meet the requirements of the host system.
• Lightweight Ergonomic Design The scaner fits nicely in any sized hands reducing fatigue.
• In-Stand and Out-of-Stand Operation Allows for multiple modes of operation that can be configured to meet the application's requirements.
• Multiple Colors Three case color options are available. These include Light Grey Dark Grey and Pearl White.
• All-Inclusive Kits One price includes everything required to begin scanning
• MetroSelect Scanner Configuration Easy to program using Single-Code or Multiple Code programming methods.
• MetroSet Compatible Windows-based software utility allow the user to simply point & click on the desired features
Light Source: isible Laser Diode 650 nm ± 10 nm
Audible Indicators: tones or no beep
Visual Indicators: Green = ready to scan; Red = good read; Yellow = automatic scanning
Host System Interfaces: SB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485), OCIA, Laser Emulation, Light Pen Emulation
Dimensions (LxWxH): 98 mm x 78 mm x 56 mm (7.8˝ x 3.1˝ x 2.2˝)
Weight: 49 g (5.3 oz)Electrical
Input Voltage: VDC + 0.25 VOperating Power
825 mW (165 mA @ 5 V) - typical
Standby Power: 00 mW (120 mA @ 5 V) - typical
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: 40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Humidity: % to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: esigned to withstand 1.5 m (5’) drops
Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminents
Light Levels: 842 Lux (450 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Single scan line
Scan Speed: 72 scan lines per second
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 50°
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 2 of 5, Code 11, Codabar, MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar,
PDF: PDF417*, MicroPDF417* *MS9524 only