Corporate Account Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich.
We’re looking for an industry experienced Corporate Account Manager (from POS or Payments background) to join our existing team who sell to customers all over Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Role responsibilities for the Corporate Account Manager
- The Account Manager will understand key customer needs and requirements via quarterly business reviews
- Build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to all key account contacts to ensure they gain maximum value from our product and integrated apps
- Support the sales process managing 10 or more customer accounts to secure deals and increase book value
- Ensure that all professional services requirements are understood, priced accordingly and delivered within agreed SLA’s
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between corporate customers and the software team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new business leads via referrals
- Prepare regular reports of progress, forecasts and any blockers preventing growth
Requirements for the Corporate Account Manager
- Experience in a call centre sales environment working directly with customers of varying size and industry
- Experience as an Account Manager
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise large lists of leads
- A passion for exceeding expectations demonstrated through consistently exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows