Accounts Assistant (temp to perm)
|Department:||Accounts and Finance|
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is Europe's 46th fastest growing company (Financial Times 1000), the UK’s fastest growing EPOS provider (Tech Track 100) and the region's top employer (EDP Employer of the Year). Although we’ve got plenty, we don’t need awards to know we have something special here
As Accounts Assistant you will be an integral part of our dedicated finance team. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skill set to progress your career within the business. It will involve working on your own and also working with Finance and other departments in the Company to review performance and aid continuous improvement.
- Reconciling bank transactions to supporting documentation in the accounts system.
- To contribute to the company's management information by correctly posting, producing statements and monthly reports and dealing with discrepancies and queries
- Make sure that the bank is imported to the accounts system on a daily basis.
- Assistance with posting transactions for Epos Now LLC (US company)
- Have a organised and tidy filing system for all invoices, receipts, expense forms and other documentation.
- Import all Barclays bank accounts.
- To produce and process sales invoices and process postings into the accounts system
- To deal with invoice queries received from clients
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Credit control of sales ledger payment terms invoices.
- Fraud check protection on all card payments.
- Processing and validating refunds per the refund dashboard.
- Reconcile recurring revenue on a monthly basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced finance team to strict deadlines
- A passion for customer service and a love for problem solving
- Great administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn, grow and develop with the team
- Strong numerative skills
- Previous experience within an accounts assistant role or sales ledger role
What we offer
The best tools
- Ability to skill up