|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our existing team who operate with customers all over Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
As a Business Analyst you will ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user
stories/acceptance criteria are accurately articulated between business owners and technical groups
in a quality-focused agile environment. As a Business Analyst you will work collaboratively with
product/development/test colleagues in order to ensure that solutions address the requirements of
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Salary of £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows
Role responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with relevant stakeholders, sponsors and end users
- Undertake reviews and analysis of existing system and processes
- Identify, define and record both user and functional requirements through interacting with the relevant stakeholders including customers
- Contribute to Agile (Scum) meetings
- Create detailed user stories
- Define acceptance criteria
- User acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Ensure all work is accurately scoped and estimated ahead of releases
- Create relevant release and feature documentation
- Ensure the Labs strategy is followed and actioned
- Collate user feedback and suggest features and functionalities for the product roadmap
Requirements for the Business Analyst:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience of working within an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience creating detailed User Stories and documenting business processes
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong commercial Competitor Analysis
- Ability to derive requirements from data
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.