Content and Social Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Content and Social Manager
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Content and Social Manager to be responsible for the ideation and curation of content on Eposnow.com and our social platforms.
Your role will be to understand and engage our various audience groups and motivate them to take action, whether this is a lead, store purchase or signing up to our newsletter/database. Content types include, but not limited to, product pages, paid & organic landing pages, blog content and SME value-add content, as well as the regular dissemination of content via social media.
Role responsibilities for the Content and Social Manager:
- Regular deployment of topical news content - based on content plan.
- Regular refresh of existing pages including, but not limited to, product page content, Meta data, guide or blog content.
- Implement social media strategies for key platforms, including content curation and community management
- Identify relevant industry awards and manage application process
- Work with the design team to develop engaging digital content to be shared on social.
- Report on social performance using Hootsuite
- Curation and management of content plan and campaign roadmaps.
- Collaborate with product owners within the business to ensure regular content is deployed regarding new features and product updates.
- Understand your target audiences - you'll need to know what interests them and be able to convey that within our tone guidelines.
- Ensure that your content maximises on search engine result page real estate, where relevant, including FAQ content and other rich snippets.
Skills and experience for Content and Social Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years copywriting experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills, with an obsessive passion for accurate grammar and spelling.
- Experience across key social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Ability to deliver creative content for B2B audiences (text, image and video).
- Experience with Adobe suite programmes
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and featured snippets.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a busy, but collaborative team.
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic in order to handle an ever-growing, fast-paced technology environment.
- A genuine passion to want our business to be better at what we do and using technology to leverage process improvement.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is advantageous.
- A general knowledge of digital marketing channels is advantageous.
- Understanding of Google’s E-A-T process (Expertise-Authoritative-Trustworthiness).
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Google Docs
- Proficient with work management tools such as Slack, Asana and/or Trello
- Social media and marketing experience
- Proofreading experience is essential
- Experience with Content Management Systems
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.