Content Marketing Executive
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be accountable for providing SEO rich content to support the organic performance of our websites as well as supporting our product marketing team lead generation and customer engagement through all our customer communication channels. This will include carrying out a wide range of SEO & content marketing tasks. In addition, the role holder will manage social media activity for the business as well as looking to raise the company’s profile through award submissions.
Requirements of the Role:
- An experienced, engaging content creator who is comfortable writing, commissioning, editing and delivering a variety of material i.e. blogs, videos, social posts, testimonials
- Proven SEO experience, solid knowledge of SEO principles, keyword research, google analytics and search console
- Experience building content for a variety of online marketing channels
- Writing and publishing all content across various online channels
- Monitoring social media traffic & managing content calendar to ensure relevant, tracked and engaging posts
- Working with an external SEO agency to ensure their copy measures up to strategic requirements
- Creating annual award roadmaps, managing press activity and supporting Epos at major events
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]