Customer Retention Advisor
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Customer Retention Advisor
Salary: £21,000 + commission
Epos Now exists to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We are the leader in cloud POS systems, helping over 30,000 businesses grow. We possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand. And being in a period of hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team as a Customer Retention Advisor.
We look for people who are resilient, confident, have a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in customer retention? You may be the perfect fit to put our POS customers first.
As a Customer Retention Advisor you will be proactively making calls to customers who are looking to cancel their service with us, with the aim of building a strong relationship with them, dealing with any complaints or issues they have had with the service, and providing them the confidence to stay with our platform. This team will be confident negotiators, experienced in sales and comfortable in handling difficult conversations.
Customer Retention Advisor duties:
- Performing outbound calls to our customers within 24 hours of them cancelling the service.
- Processing orders, preparing correspondence and fulfilling needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling their services.
- Addressing complaints and reasonings for a customer wanting to leave the platform, with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals or saves.
- Building and managing a pipeline of upsell opportunities regularly meeting the sales targets.
- Develop meaningful customer relationships to support business growth, maximising the value of Epos Now system including upsell opportunities for all customers to increase customer lifetime and value.
- If a customer does leave the platform, then providing feedback to relevant teams internally as to why that customer left.
- Reducing the percentage of customers with outstanding payments.
Customer Retention Advisor requirements:
- Confident and experienced in making outbound calls to B2B customers.
- Previous experience directly dealing with customer complaints or retention is desirable.
- Experience with sales and being driven by targets is beneficial.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate with decision makers.
- Resilient with a calm mentality.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.