Customer Service Advisor
|Department:||Service and Support|
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am & 6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 1 in 8 Sundays.
Salary: £17,077 + £5k OTE through ‘soft skills’ upselling targets. Potential increase to £22k.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in any customer assistant, retail or hospitality setting? You may be the perfect fit to put our POS customers first.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a vital role in dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact following the purchase of our system. You will be handling customer support calls to onboard our new customers and resolve any queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong table & summer tiki bar.
- Regular treats and snacks for the entire team.
- Earn more without hard selling! An unmatched commission scheme for all call takers.
- Progression. Every Customer Service Manager has been internally promoted!
- Company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound customer support calls, answering web chats and support tickets
- Providing excellent customer service, escalating where appropriate and accurately recording customer data.
- Upon customer request, making outbound calls to provide additional support & answer queries.
- Working to call time and upselling targets, using a ‘soft sales’ approach to proactively identify growth opportunities & attend to customer needs
Our ideal candidate
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record in any customer setting including retail, hospitality, social care, sales, charity work, healthcare or public services
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!