Customer Service Advisor
|Department:||Service and Support|
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 40h per week.
Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am & 6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 1 in 8 Sundays. Future home working opportunities available.
Salary: £17,077 + £5k OTE through ‘soft skills’ upselling targets. Potential increase to £22k.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now is Europe's 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in any customer assistant, retail or hospitality setting? With enthusiasm, patience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a vital role in dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact following the purchase of our system. You will be handling customer support calls to onboard our new customers and resolve any queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to spotify and a floor-wide speaker system!
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”!
- Avoiding sugar? sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Earn more without hard selling! An unmatched commission scheme for all call takers.
- Tons of progression! Every Customer Service Manager has been internally promoted!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows!
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound customer tech support calls, answering web chats and support tickets on a variety of issues including POS, printer and fax setup while generating customer reports. Full training provided.
- Providing excellent customer service, escalating where appropriate and accurately recording customer data.
- Upon customer request, making outbound calls to provide additional support & answer queries.
- Taking full ownership of any customer contact ensuring the most effective outcome possible and delivery of excellent customer service
- Onboarding and training customers to using the Epos system over the telephone & using webinars
- Working to call time and upselling targets, using a ‘soft sales’ approach to identify growth opportunities & review targets
- Develop meaningful customer relationships, being proactive in identifying and attending to customer needs
- Adhering to and being proactive in improving processes and procedures
- Continually look for opportunities to self-develop & undertake independent learning
Our ideal candidate
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record in any customer setting including retail, hospitality, social care, sales, charity work, healthcare or public services
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!
Want to hear more or apply for our Customer Service Advisor vacancy?
Send your CV to Britany at [email protected]
Take a look at these independent review sites for an insight in to our products and services and Company profile:
Check out more about Epos Now