|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is an award-winning international cloud-based Point of Sale system provider. Since starting in 2011, we have disrupted the industry and grown to 30,000+ customers across 103 countries.
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Development Lead to join our ever-expanding Product and Development Team and provide leadership to our software developers. The goal of the Development lead is to ensure software is delivered on time and to quality in releases as well as supporting the Senior Developers reporting to them in their careers. All this while supporting innovation and continuous improvement within the wider Software Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership in coaching and developing Senior Developers
- Taking the lead in managing releases. Be a technical champion for the teams, input into solutions on a technical level to ensure that the code being developed is to the correct specification
- Proactive in promoting and championing new ways of working which improve quality/efficiency
- Monitoring and ensuring that internal processes are adhered to, including ensuring all are documented and easily followed
- Performance Reviews, performing 1 to 1’s and all other line management duties with Senior Developers
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- 2+ years Developer line management experience for teams of 5+
- 6+ years working in Software Development
- Familiarity with having test automation supplement development and be able to give examples of good use
- Familiar with Continuous Integration principles
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Apply on this page or for an informal chat or any questions, please contact us on [email protected]
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]