Email Campaign Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for an Email Campaign Manager, with a strong email marketing background, to join our existing marketing team.
As an Email Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Epos Now email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities.
Role responsibilities for the Email Campaign Manager:
- Design, implement and manage all Epos Now email campaigns and communicate the company's brand through email marketing.
- Carry out A/B testing on various elements within the email to increase open rates and conversions.
- Track and optimise email cadence flows.
- Track and report on email campaigns to guide improvements.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implement remarketing strategies.
- Tailor campaigns to user behaviours to maximise conversations.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with best practice in the industry.
Requirements for the Email Campaign Manager:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Previous experience managing email marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in using marketing automation technology.
- Familiar with analytical tools and able to translate data into actionable and profitable market plans.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.