Front End Software Developer
|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is an award-winning international cloud-based Point of Sale system provider. Since starting in 2011, we have disrupted the industry and grown to 30,000+ customers across 103 countries.
You will be:
- Responsible for the development of features, optimised for maximum speed as defined by the Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Experiment and test/prototype to prove new ideas and solutions to problems. Collaborating with Back-End Developers to improve user experience.
- Adhere to the EposNow Development process. Ensuring good coding practices such as adequate code reviews, suitable checkpointing and refactoring of code have been applied to your work.
- Contribute to refactoring of the practices, processes and approaches the team uses at regular intervals
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- At least 1 year in Software Development
- Knowledge of cloud deployments
- Practical experience writing unit tests in any framework i.e. TDD, BDD, Selenium, Nunit
- Experience using source control, ideally Git or Gitlab
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]