Front End Software Developer
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Front End Software Developer to join our existing software development team.
Role responsibilities for the Front End Software Developer:
- Responsible for the development of features as defined by the Product Owners and Business Analysts.
- Contribute to the build, design and structure of front end applications.
- Work in collaboration with the wider team (PO, BA, Testers, Release) to ensure developed features are releasable.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Experiment and test/prototype to prove new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensuring good coding practices such as adequate code reviews, suitable checkpointing and refactoring of code have been applied to your work.
- Follow the internal EposNow development processes, working with PO/BA and testers to estimate, code and release software.
Requirements for the Front End Software Developer:
- Solid track record of working on high level user interfaces, with strong awareness of latest and emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Experience in consuming and interacting with REST API’s.
- Some experience using modern build tools would be beneficial (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
- Knowledge of Cloud Deployments.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.