Front End Software Developer
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Front End Software Developer to join our existing software development team.
Role responsibilities for the Front End Software Developer:
- Responsible for the development of features as defined by the Product Owners and Business Analysts.
- Contribute to the build, design and structure of front end applications.
- Work in collaboration with the wider team (PO, BA, Testers, Release) to ensure developed features are releasable.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Experiment and test/prototype to prove new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensuring good coding practices such as adequate code reviews, suitable checkpointing and refactoring of code have been applied to your work.
- Follow the internal EposNow development processes, working with PO/BA and testers to estimate, code and release software.
Requirements for the Front End Software Developer:
- Solid track record of working on high level user interfaces, with strong awareness of latest and emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Experience in consuming and interacting with REST API’s.
- Some experience using modern build tools would be beneficial (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
- Knowledge of Cloud Deployments.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and summer tiki bar.
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.