IT Project Co-Ordinator
|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Co-Coordinator to join our ever expanding Product and Development Team and help accelerate our delivery of larger products. This will be software features, Till Hardware and a mix of both. The role will be hands on and communication focused - working closely with the agile development teams of Testers/Developers/Business Analysts and project owners to track and report delivery of larger projects.
As IT Project Co-Ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the burn down of work for several larger projects for Epos Now
- Work with the Agile Development teams (PO/BA/Dev/Test) by attending planning and stand-ups to track progress to ensure the scope of work is correct
- Ensure projects are correctly resourced
- Ensure exceptions to plan are escalated when appropriate and in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that internal customers are prepared to support/deploy and maintain delivered projects
- Communicate and manage risk with key stakeholders
- Take Steer from the Development Manager(s)/Product Owner(s) and Head of Delivery on backlog massage/delivery plans.
At Epos Now, we’re extremely proud of our reputation on independent review sites. We’ve earned a 5* ‘excellent’ rating on the world's most powerful review platform, Trustpilot and we have a rating of 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor, a leading workplace review site.
Still interested? Want to be part of something special growing here as we enter hyper-growth? Then we’d love to hear from you.