Marketing Communications Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our existing marketing team.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for managing full content strategy. You will bring a firm understanding of content management, social media & PR in order to produce material for all channels, owning the content strategy from end to end.
Role responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Management of all content from strategy to completion with support from the Marketing Manager.
- Monitoring social media traffic & managing content calendar to ensure relevant, tracked and engaging posts
- Creating annual award roadmaps, managing press activity and supporting Epos at major events.
Requirements for the Marketing Communications Manager:
- An experienced, engaging content creator who is comfortable writing, commissioning, editing and delivering a variety of material i.e. blogs, videos, social posts, testimonials, reviews.
- Understanding our buyer's persona, from a product perspective & why these customers buy from us.
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.