PPC Marketing Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a PPC Digital Marketing Manager to join our existing marketing team.
We're looking for an ambitious and creative PPC Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of PPC throughout the business. You will have a background in, and passion for digital marketing, with a technical depth of understanding in PPC strategy development,Paid Social media and applied knowledge of other marketing disciplines (organic social media, email marketing, traditional marketing, PR).
Role responsibilities for the PPC Digital Marketing Manager:
- Creating, implementing and managing strategies for PPC, paid Social Media & other digital channels.
- Preparing account forecasts and other reports for senior management as required.
- Delivering integrated campaigns alongside an inclusive and friendly marketing team.
requirements for the PPC Digital Marketing Manager:
- Have a solid background in PPC, paid social media and Google Ads. Ideally coming with experience managing a £300k per month account.
- Have experience creating financial forecasts.
- Be highly organised, adaptable and proactive in approach with a hands-on attitude.
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.