Product Marketing Executive
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 40h per week.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now is Europe's 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We are looking to add Product Marketing experience into our existing Marketing resource, working closely with key stakeholders within Product, Sales and Strategic Partnerships to create engaging Product content.
Day to day activities include
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor techniques of product marketing