Product Marketing Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is an award-winning international cloud-based Point of Sale system provider.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate product marketer to join our growing Marketing Team in the UK (Norwich). As a Product Marketing Manager, you will drive vision, messaging, awareness, and go-to-market strategy for our Point of Sale and App Store products.
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Product Owner Director to execute product launches, build value-based positioning and narratives, develop sales and partner enablement content, orchestrate release marketing, and deliver compelling product positioning.
Requirements of the Role:
- Strong project management & product marketing skills and experience to keep programs and teams on track.
- Ideally 3-6 years marketing experience, with a Batchelors degree in a relevant subject.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to take complex and make it simple.
- Hands-on approach & ability to create a range of marketing assets (including product demo videos, product briefs, slide pitch-decks in Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Proven track record of success setting, achieving ambitious goals & proactively improving process.
- Executing launch plans with support from the Marketing Manager & Product Owner Director
- Supporting Product Management & Sales, driving lead generation by ensuring effective market relevance
- Creating and driving product content, increasing engagement for new & existing products
- Digital promotion of our AppStore, increasing revenue through third party integrations
- Track, monitor and optimise products listed on our website using design & UX tactics
- Provide full product marketing support & working with our Graphic Designer to produce digital marketing materials
- Proactively suggesting and implementing process & policy improvements
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.