Quality Assurance Tester
|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 40h per week.
Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am & 6pm
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now, a market leading tech company, is Europe’s 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We are looking for a quality assurance tester with demonstrable experience of test automation. A proactive, self-motivated individual will thrive in this autonomous environment, designing, implementing and developing testing for software used by companies internationally.
Joining this friendly, supportive and collaborative team comes with:
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify, unique gamification and a range of tech to help get the best out of your team.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Avoiding sugar? Sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering and testing features through SDLC using a variety of testing methods
- Being proactive in approach, continuously learning and using acquired skills to improve processes
- Producing reports on smart metrics and outcomes to suitably document completed work having been completed applying the correct tooling techniques.
Our ideal candidate
- A logical, analytical problem solver with a passion for technology who thrives in fast-paced, autonomous environments.
- Some experience with CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins Desired
- Experience producing, executing & reporting on high quality, reliable manual tests
- A degree in a related field would be an advantage, although this is not necessary with demonstrable experience.
- ISTBQ certification is highly desirable, although not necessary for the right candidate.