It’s well documented how upgrading your EPOS system can upgrade your business, and while there's never a bad time, the end of tax year is a great time.
Why invest in EPOS Now?
Capital items are tangible assets your business uses, such as buildings, furniture, laptops and EPOS. Investing now at the end of the tax year means you will get a return on the tax you have paid on capital items one year earlier.
If you choose to go through one of our financial leasing schemes your business can also benefit. This is known as off-balance sheet financing and means you don’t have to front the whole cost of the system, resulting in a cleaner balance sheet. This kind of finance also means you can save on tax with each lease payment reducing your corporation tax liabilities. The current rate of tax is 19%, meaning you will pay 19% less tax on the cost of the lease.
Epos Now’s cloud-based systems offer users a host of benefits to safeguard their business. From offering more flexibility, to affording you more valuable time with your family, an innovative EPOS system will;
- Save time-Reduce unnecessary admin and eliminate human error. Integrate your accounts, inventory and employee scheduling to save hours each week.
- Reduce costs-Shrinkage and wastage are a thing of the past with automated ordering.
- Drive revenue-Utilise integrated marketing applications to promote your business.
- Stop theft- Reduce the opportunity for theft in your business, with accurate real-time sales data.
- Protect customer satisfaction-Integrated loyalty modules allow you to reward loyal customers and incentivise them to come again.
- Mobile working-Access your data from anywhere, safe in the knowledge your business is safe on the cloud.
- Grows with your business-Create a bespoke EPOS system, adding new features as and when you need, or can afford with Epos Now’s innovative AppStore.
- Full support- Epos Now’s award-winning support team are there to support you with queries and training when you need.
Don’t believe us? Check out our case studies...
Cash flow problems?
Want to invest but can’t spare the cash? Epos Now understand that cash flow is critical to your success, that’s why we offer a range of flexible finance options. For more information about what options are available to you, please get in touch and speak to our specialist EPOS consultants.