|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Salary: £21k + £15k OTE. Increase to £45k basic with consistently hit revenue targets.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in sales/ finance/ recruitment? With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell throughout Europe to companies of all sizes. You have the drive to succeed and progress within a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows
What will you be doing?
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs.
- Managing your own diary, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline.
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability.
- Ensuring a smooth sales cycle, our average being 10-days.
Our ideal candidate
- A proven track record working to KPI in a sales/ finance/ recruitment setting
- A positive, proactive & motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary
- A resilient, calm individual who is not afraid to hear “no” and has determination to succeed
Want to hear more or apply for our Sales Executive vacancy? Apply Below.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]