|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Salary: £18k to £26k basic + £15k OTE. Increase to £45k basic with consistently hit revenue targets.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in sales? With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell throughout Europe to companies of all sizes. You have the drive to succeed and progress within a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
Role responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs.
- Managing your own diary, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline.
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability.
- Ensuring a smooth sales cycle, our average being 10-days.
Requirements for the Sales Executive
- Background in payments or POS experience is desirable.
- Candidates will ideally have a background in retail or hospitality industries to have an understanding of our clients needs.
- A proven track record working to KPI in a sales setting.
- A positive, proactive & motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary.
- A resilient, calm individual who is not afraid to hear “no” and has determination to succeed.
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.