|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 40h per week.
Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am & 6pm
Salary: £21k-26k + £15k OTE. Potential increase to £45k.
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now is Europe's 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in sales? With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell throughout Europe to companies of all sizes. You have the drive to succeed and progress within a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and arcade machine.
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Avoiding sugar? sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Tons of progression! Every Sales Manager has been internally promoted!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
What will you be doing?
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs in line with delivery targets.
- Managing your own diary, phone and web chat traffic, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability, providing coaching to the customer on how to add maximum value to their business
- Taking ownership of maintaining high commercial awareness and market insight
- Accurate record taking in the CRM, ensuring a smooth sales cycle
- Building long standing, strong, genuine relationships with customers, maintaining a positive demeanour.
- Learning from experience and market competitors to ensure best sales practice, taking responsibility for your own independent learning
- Proactively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure best company practice and suggesting service improvements
Our ideal candidate
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record working to KPI in a sales setting
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others and not afraid to hear “no”, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!
Want to hear more or apply for our Sales Executive vacancy?
Send your CV to Britany at [email protected]
Take a look at these independent review sites for an insight in to our products and services and Company profile: