UK Sales Consultant
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is Europe's 46th fastest growing company (Financial Times 1000), the UK’s fastest growing EPOS provider (Tech Track 100) and a top employer in the region (EDP Employer of the Year 2016).
Although we’ve got plenty, we don’t need awards to know we have something special here. Every role is vital to contribute to the success of the business. Our exponential growth has been fuelled by self-starters in all area of the business. We empower you with the autonomy to make the right decisions to drive the business forward, ensuring we grow together. There's never been a more exciting time to join our business.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Sales Consultant to our existing team. As a Sales Consultant for Epos Now, you will work within a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure and be provided with excellent career progression training.
We launched in 2011, so as a fresh and growing business, we still have a lot to learn and a great deal more to achieve but we are hungrier than we have ever been. The pride and passion within our teams is one that will struggle to be beaten by most businesses. The drive and ambition we all hold dear to our hearts is infectious and is certainly at the core of our success.
What we look for:
- Excellent questioning techniques to fully understand the customer’s requirements.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly ambitious and want to influence earning potential through excellent performance.
- Excellent telephone manner teamed with unparalleled negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Pro-active approach to managing workload, optimising productivity with strong organisation skills.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive basic salary and exceptional commission scheme (uncapped).
- Fantastic recognition prizes.
- Modern offices with great facilities.
- Work hard, play hard environment.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Biannual staff parties.
- Excellent training programmes.
Are you a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts? If so, apply now!
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2019.