Sales Development Representative
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
£21k + £9k OTE.
A stepping stone into B2B sales with one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country.
Although we’ve achieved off-the scale growth….we are not letting up and 2019 promises to be our best yet! With a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We are seeking proactive, energetic & ambitious individuals to join us as a Sales Development Representative. You will be a high calibre candidate with some previous sales experience and tons of motivation to succeed!
Key responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative are:
- Engage and qualify warm inbound leads via phone and email, passing opportunities to a Sales Executive
- Conduct needs assessment calls & schedule online product demos with specific prospects
- Track & maintain relationships via Salesforce with our prospects and users until their ready to qualify
- Work closely with the sales team on key projects like grassroots marketing, competitor matrices, and consumer research to optimize the sales process
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Epos Now’s products
We’re looking for:
- Strong phone communication skills & a strong interest in a selling role
- Experience in a call center sales environment working directly with customers of varying size and industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- A passion for exceeding expectations demonstrated through consistently exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Our ideal candidate is proactive and efficient. Previous experience working in a B2B sales environment is favourable, although this is not essential for the right candidate.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
Want to hear more or apply for our Sales Development Representative vacancy?
Send your CV to Britany at [email protected]
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.