Sales Executive (Remote Working)
|Location:||UK - Nationwide|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Location: Nationwide - Remote working
Salary: £21k to £26k basic + commission. OTE £40k+
Increase to £45k basic with consistently hit revenue targets.
Hours: 40 hours per week, hours between Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm
Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in sales? With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell throughout Europe to companies of all sizes. You have the drive to succeed and progress within a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Role responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs.
- Managing your own diary, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline.
- Scheduling and delivering remote demonstrations of our EPOS software.
- Always provide accurate data through the CRM to enhance business learning.
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability.
- Ensuring a smooth sales cycle, our average being 10-days.
Requirements for the Sales Executive:
- Background in payments or POS experience is desirable.
- Candidates will ideally have a background in retail or hospitality industries to have an understanding of our clients needs.
- A proven track record working to KPI in a sales setting.
- A positive, proactive & motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary.
- A resilient, calm individual who is not afraid to hear “no” and has determination to succeed.
- Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.