|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 40h per week.
Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am & 6pm
Salary: From £28k + £17k OTE + company car allowance
Location: Norwich Business Park, Free parking on site.
Epos Now is Europe's 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We are looking for a born leader, with a proactive attitude and success-seeking mindset. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record managing a winning sales team? With proactivity, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As our new Sales Manager, you will inspire a lively group of sales executives, motivating and providing a clear path to success. You have the drive to lead and progress within a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- A generous car allowance
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify, unique gamification and a range of tech to help get the best out of your team.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Avoiding sugar? sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
What will you be doing?
- Taking overall responsibility for leading, coaching and developing a team of salespeople, with demonstrable experience ideally in a B2B environment, optimising sales opportunities.
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs in line with delivery targets.
- Upholding a positive, collaborative and performance focused culture
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability. Maintaining high commercial awareness and market insight
- Creating sales plans, proactively reviewing processes to ensure best company practice and suggesting service improvements
- Possessing and displaying the ability to read, report and interpret data, analysing team performance and effectively coordinating team workloads.
Our ideal candidate
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record managing a sales team who are working to KPIs, ideally in a B2B environment.
- A conscientious coach and leader with excellent emotional intelligence, who can inspire and motivate their team to be the best in the industry.
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently, managing their own diary while keeping their team on track.
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!
Want to hear more or apply for our Sales Manager vacancy?
Send your CV to Britany at [email protected]
Take a look at these independent review sites for an insight in to our products and services and Company profile: