Senior Developer - Team Leader
|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now is an award-winning international cloud-based Point of Sale system provider. Since starting in 2011, we have disrupted the industry and grown to 30,000+ customers across 103 countries.
As a Senior Developer you will contribute code to the Epos Now systems while also architecting/leading/challenging coding standards/quality and champion improvements across the team. As part of the role, you will also line manage Developers: coaching and developing the skills of their reports to meet both business and personal ambitions.
The successful applicant will:
- Produce code and features for Epos Now in collaboration with Product Owners/Business Analysts and other Senior Developers
- Taking a lead role in the management of releases, being code champion for the teams and inputting solutions on a technical level to ensure that the code being developed is to the correct specification and any improvements to quality or efficiency are implemented
- Deliver Performance Reviews, 1:1’s and other line management duties including growing the careers of direct reports
- Take a lead role in the management of Releases
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience 3+ years in Software Development
- Experience mentoring other developers, line management experience is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with test automation supplement development
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Apply on this page or for an informal chat or any questions, please contact us on [email protected]
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]