|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our existing lead development team.
As a Senior Developer, will contribute code to the EposNow systems while also architecting/leading/challenging coding standards/quality and champion improvements across the team. As part of the role the Senior Developers will also line manage developers: coaching and develop the skills of their reports to meet both business and personal ambitions.
Role responsibilities fortheSenior Developer:
- Produce code and features for EposNow in collaboration with Product Owners/Business Analysts and other Senior Developers.
- Be a code champion for the teams and input into solutions on a technical level to ensure that the code being developed is to the correct specification.
- Champion and promote of existing development standards.
- Promote and champion new ways of working which improve quality/efficiency.
- Monitoring and ensuring that internal processes are adhered to, including ensuring all are documented and easily followed.
- Performance Reviews, performing 1 to 1’s and other line management duties.
- Working with Product Owners, BA’s and other internal stakeholders to ensure high quality code delivery
- Leadership - growing the careers of direct reports.
- Provide an element of technical leadership in a specific area of code - including steering, code reviews and long term vision for maintenance and supportability of solutions in a live environment.
Requirements for the Senior Developer:
- At least 2 years working in software development and an SDLC environment.
- Must have familiarity with having test automation supplement development and be able to give examples of good use.
- Must be familiar with Continuous Integration and have used the principles.
- Have previous experience in progressing another’s career through coaching and mentoring.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.