|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our existing lead development team.
As a Senior Developer, will contribute code to the EposNow systems while also architecting/leading/challenging coding standards/quality and champion improvements across the team. As part of the role the Senior Developers will also line manage developers: coaching and develop the skills of their reports to meet both business and personal ambitions.
Role responsibilities fortheSenior Developer:
- Produce code and features for EposNow in collaboration with Product Owners/Business Analysts and other Senior Developers.
- Be a code champion for the teams and input into solutions on a technical level to ensure that the code being developed is to the correct specification.
- Champion and promote of existing development standards.
- Promote and champion new ways of working which improve quality/efficiency.
- Monitoring and ensuring that internal processes are adhered to, including ensuring all are documented and easily followed.
- Performance Reviews, performing 1 to 1’s and other line management duties.
- Working with Product Owners, BA’s and other internal stakeholders to ensure high quality code delivery
- Leadership - growing the careers of direct reports.
- Provide an element of technical leadership in a specific area of code - including steering, code reviews and long term vision for maintenance and supportability of solutions in a live environment.
Requirements for the Senior Developer:
- At least 2 years working in software development and an SDLC environment.
- Must have familiarity with having test automation supplement development and be able to give examples of good use.
- Must be familiar with Continuous Integration and have used the principles.
- Have previous experience in progressing another’s career through coaching and mentoring.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and summer tiki bar.
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.