SEO and Content Marketing Executive
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
As an SEO and Content Marketing Executive you will manage the organic performance of our websites as well as supporting lead generation and customer engagement through all our customer communication channels. This will include carrying out a wide range of SEO & content marketing tasks. In addition, the role holder will manage social media activity for the business as well as looking to raise the company’s profile through PR and relevant events.
Requirements of the Role:
- Proven SEO experience, solid knowledge of SEO principles, keyword research, google analytics and search console
- Good understanding of key SEO tools that enable data-driven decisions (SeMRush, Moz etc)
- Experience building content for a variety of online marketing channels
- Planning & executing successful SEO marketing strategy, identifying technical issues & working with the Web Developer to implement changes
- Liaising with customers to produce quality creative content for B2B audiences e.g. testimonials, video content, email content
- Building & managing content for various channels e.g. PPC, social media, product descriptions
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Apply on this page or for an informal chat or any questions, please contact us on [email protected]