Service Development Coach
|Department:||Service and Support|
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We are currently looking for a Service Development Coach who will deliver successful transition from the training environment to competence as a Customer Service Advisor. You will deliver solutions for on-boarding new starters, provide on the job training and focus on the development and growth of employees within our service function.
Duties as a Service Development Coach:
- Coaching and developing on a one to one or group basis, to help achieve targets in line with customer experience objectives and business targets.
- Identify skill and/or knowledge gaps and schedule appropriate trainings to resources for performance improvements.
- Work with management to determine training/coaching needs and Implement performance improvement plans and support the management team in coaching their staff both in a live and learning environments, to meet and exceed internal and external SLA's and KPI's.
- Track, monitor and evaluate all progress and achievements.
- Address training related questions and queries from employees and develop and maintain knowledge base and FAQs for employees.
- Coordinate with team members to develop and implement training/coaching models at customer facing level.
- Maintain training documentations and make updates as per business needs.
- Obtain training feedback from participants and analyse and implement the suggestions.
- Develop best practices to improve training quality.
Requirements for Service Development Coach:
- Proven experience of implementing a performance coaching programme and the ability to use different learning techniques.
- A flexible and supportive approach in your coaching style to suit everyone’s needs.
- Ability to motivate and inspire attitude, behaviours and performance in team members.
- Strong communication and engagement skills.
- Take pride and enjoyment from coaching and developing success.
- Achieves and succeeds KPIs.
- A consistent and methodical approach when measuring coaching effectiveness.
- Open to change.
- Proactive in formulating new ideas to improve team and individual performance and takes ownership of researching, presenting and implementing ideas.
- Can demonstrate competency in upselling, sales call model and relationship management.
- Ability to build successful and positive relationships.
- Consistently evaluating the effectiveness of coaching/learning models and techniques used
- A desire to go above and beyond what is asked.
What we offer in return:
- Salary £20,000
- Modern offices with great facilities.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Excellent training programmes.
- Company pension with Scottish Widows.
- Work hard, play hard environment.
- Biannual staff parties.
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.