Test Automation Engineer
|Location:||Norwich Head Office or Sheffield|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Are you a Test Automation Engineer? Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast moving, market leading software business?
Epos Now is Europe's 46th fastest growing company (Financial Times 1000), the UK’s fastest growing EPOS provider (Tech Track 100) and the region's top employer (EDP Employer of the Year). Although we’ve got plenty, we don’t need awards to know we have something special here. Every role is vital to contribute to the success of the business. Our exponential growth has been fuelled by self-starters in all area of the business. We empower you with the autonomy to make the right decisions to drive the business forward, ensuring we grow together. There's never been a more exciting time to join our business.
The Test Automation Engineer will work with other Test Automation Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to produce high quality automation tests with the guidance and support of our Senior Test Automation Engineer. These tests will be run both on demand and as part of our CI Process.
- Designing and writing high quality automation Smoke, Integration and Regression test scripts. The tests to be written using Selenium/Java using the existing automation test framework
- Peer review Test Automation Engineers code
- Execute Tests on demand and review automatic CI test executions
- Making improvements to the test automation framework under guidance from the Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Apply the various testing techniques, technologies and practices as appropriate to develop high quality automation tests
- Working with QA Analysts, Software Developers and DevOps Engineers as part of an agile team to scope automation test coverage
- Programming in Java, Selenium
- Experience of using Jenkins
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Expertise with test automation and test automation tools.
- Expertise with working within multi-skilled agile development teams
Joining this friendly, supportive and collaborative team comes with:
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify, unique gamification and a range of tech to help get the best out of your team.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Avoiding sugar? Sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.