|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Up to £40k per annum.
Epos Now is an award-winning international cloud-based Point of Sale system provider.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a UX / UI Designer to join our growing Marketing Team in the UK (Norwich). Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will be accountable for delivering exceptional digital design including marketing collateral, infographics, web pages and microsites.
We’re looking for someone with natural creativity and an eye for design. You have strong, proven experience with Adobe CC (or similar digital suite), excellent UX/UI & HTML skills.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to design internal and external digital content
- Managing visual guidelines for the Epos Now brand, ensuring consistency in delivery strategy guidelines
- Working to design briefs, conducting design reviews & working to ‘best practice’ to produce pixel perfect designs that adhere to leading industry trends
Requirements of the Role:
- UI / UX, CRO & HTML experience
- Strong experience with Adobe CC or a similar digital suite
- Demonstrable experience of understanding business needs and championing creative user-centred design.
- Experience split testing & optimising websites based on customer feedback
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us