|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing Marketing Team in the UK (Norwich). Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will be accountable for delivering exceptional digital design including marketing collateral, infographics, web pages and microsites.
As a UX/UI Designer you will have natural creativity and an eye for design. As well as strong, proven experience with Adobe CC (or similar digital suite), excellent UX/UI & HTML skills.
Role responsibilities for the UX/UI Designer:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to design internal and external digital content.
- Managing visual guidelines for the Epos Now brand, ensuring consistency in delivery strategy guidelines.
- Working to design briefs, conducting design reviews & working to ‘best practice’ to produce pixel perfect designs that adhere to leading industry trends.
Requirements of the UX/UI Designer:
- UI / UX, CRO & HTML experience.
- Strong experience with Adobe CC or a similar digital suite.
- Demonstrable experience of understanding business needs and championing creative user-centred design.
- Experience split testing & optimising websites based on customer feedback.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path,.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.