|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. We’re looking for a Developer, with either Backend, Frontend or Full-Stack experience, who can take full control of our official website and use their skills to ensure frictionless connection with the CMS and efficient data flow.
Role Responsibilities for the Web Developer:
- Building and developing all customer facing websites, providing ongoing improvement of website performance, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to spec
- Ensuring sites are secure and minimising risk in relation to cyber security
- Testing all work through pre agreed test programmes
If ANY of the below apply to you and you are interested in a Developer role with Epos Now, please get in touch!
- Experience using Laravel and/or SilverStripe framework in a commercial environment or use of OOPHP, MVC frameworks and PSR code standards in production.
- Experience using semantic and modern HTML/CSS/JS in a commercial environment, using well structured, optimised code, adhering to web standard and ideally full-stack (backend, frontend, content managed or bespoke experience.
- Good understanding of React.js.
Requirements for the Web Developer:
- Use of pre-processing tools such as webpack/gulp, e.g Sass/SCSS / Babel and code optimisation (uglify/minify/autoprefix etc.)
- Use of package managers such as NPM and/or composer.
- Understanding of Git (VCS), server infrastructure and/or continuous integration.
- Ability to write code documentation and specs for new and existing projects.
- Ability to think and learn autonomously, not afraid of change and exploring new ideas.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path.
- Increasing holiday allowance and holiday trading opportunities.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental and healthcare plans (salary sacrifice).
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre and employee assistance programme.
- Long service and half annual awards.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.