|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now offers a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Norwich. Epos Now, POS specialists are looking for a Website Developer who can take full control of our official website and use their Magento skills to ensure frictionless connection with the CMS and efficient data flow.
Role Responsibilities for the Website Developer:
- Building and developing all customer facing websites, providing ongoing improvement of website performance, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to spec
- Ensuring sites are secure and minimising risk in relation to cyber security
- Testing all work through pre agreed test programmes
Requirements for the Website Developer:
- Ability to work with Magento / PHP and Umbraco (or similar)
- Able to use Pardot to manage our email campaigns.
- Proven ability to proactively influence the scope and direction of company website to improve customer experience and drive improvements in lead generation.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression! With an ever-evolving, growing and changing business we can offer an exciting career path
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.