Customer Service Team Lead
|Department:||Service and Support|
|Location:||USA - Orlando|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Customer Service Team Leader
Hours: Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Location: The Chase Plaza, Orlando - Free Downtown parking
Join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies! Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has anever been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Orlando. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Lead who will lead a team of Customer Service Consultants, providing them with excellent guidance and leadership to enable them to deliver industry leading customer service and close on revenue opportunities.
Duties as a Customer Service Team Lead:
- Consistently meet and exceed your individual objectives and team targets.
- Create a high performance culture - effectively managing underperformance and high performers.
- Monitoring overall performance ensuring quality targets and metrics are being met.
- Motivate and inspire the team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Conduct regular/monthly one-to-one review meetings and team huddles.
- People management duties in line with company policy, procedures and HR requirements.
- Be proactive in the recruitment/selection process and training/coaching to ensure a skilled and effective workforce.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Be the escalation point of contact for customer complaints and ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions.
Requirements for Customer Service Team Lead:
- Proven leadership and people management experience.
- Experience in B2B customer service and support environment.
- Proven experience of developing, supporting and coaching a Service Team to success.
- Able to build strong relationships internally and with customers over the phone.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and great customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent at process improvement.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Earn uncapped commission through our ‘soft sales’ approach.
- Total of 25 days holiday; 19 days plus 6 federal holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts.
- Modern Downtown offices with free parking.
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
- Monthly catered breakfast and lunches.
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.