Implementation Consultant US
|Department:||Service and Support|
|Location:||USA - Orlando|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Full Time, 40hrs per week.
Starting salary $10.10/hr, potential to increase to $14.42/hr + commission/ bonus!
Location: 189 S Orange Ave, Suite 2010, Orlando, FL 32801
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies! Epos Now possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join our friendly team in Orlando, Florida.
We are looking for Implementation Consultants to deliver next-level customer service with a rapidly growing, global company at the forefront of electronic till technology. As an Implementation Consultant, you will play a vital role in dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact following the purchase of our system. You will be handling customer support calls to onboard our new customers and resolve any queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Deliver next-level customer service with a rapidly growing, global company at the forefront of electronic till technology. Our Implementation Consultant role is a dynamic, hybrid role where you will provide our customers technical training, troubleshooting, system set-up, and the ability to drive your sales and earn uncapped commission!
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We look for a positive mindset, a hands-on attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with the proactivity and drive to deliver great customer service? With enthusiasm, patience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
- Positive and confident over the telephone
- Proactive and motivated to learn all about electronic POS
- Resilient, cool-headed and empathetic to customer needs
- Organised and fantastic attention to detail
- Our ideal candidate will have some experience in a customer service, hospitality, retail or sales setting, although this is not a requirement.
Implementation Consultant Stars will:
- Take inbound B2B support calls and web chats with nation-wide business owners
Handhold the customer from a kickoff meeting through multiple steps of implementation of the platform in the practices until the final go-live, all during which the success of the customer is kept as a central mission.
- Provide world-class customer service, answering queries and accurately recording case notes
- Train businesses to use our system independently using screen-sharing technology
- Provide Customers with information on additional add-ons and extras, upselling them with ‘soft skills’ as appropriate
- Develop meaningful relationships, always being attentive to customer needs
- Proactively look for process improvements, using your own initiative to implement solutions.
- Progression and the scope to learn new skills
- Uncapped commission through ‘soft skills’ upselling of apps and addons
- Regular treats, prizes and incentives for the whole team!
- $22,125 - $34,500 OTE
- Health Insurance
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Fun Work Environment
- Frequent Company Events + Activities
- Free Downtown Parking
- Paid-time Off (15 days per year + all Federal Holidays)
- Free Beer and Monthly Catered Breakfast + Lunches!
Check us out on Glassdoor and Instagram to experience our culture and see what it's like to be apart of the Epos Now Team!