Junior Front End Developer
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country?
Although we’ve achieved off-the scale growth….we are not letting up and 2019 promises to be our best yet! With a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Front End Developer are:
- Working knowledge of CSS & HTML.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Desirable experience developing Android and iOS Apps.
- Working to agreed deadlines, documenting work completed accordingly. Giving due consideration to non-functional elements of performance i.e. smoke, load, security testing.
We’re looking for:
- Knowledge of SDLC and common coding practices.
- At least one years experience working in software development.
- Understanding of common source control & continuous integration tools i.e. Git, Gitlab CI.
- A basic understanding of C# and .NET is desirable, but not a necessity.
- A competent, autonomous individual who is able to complete projects and meet deadlines.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine.
- Competitive basic salary with scope for Internal Progression
- A generous pension scheme with Scottish Widows
Want to hear more or apply for our Junior Front End Developer vacancy?
Send your CV to Britany at [email protected]
Check out Trust Pilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight in to our products and services and Glassdoor (4.4/5) online for reviews on us as an employer.