Marketing Communications Manager
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for managing full content strategy. You will bring a firm understanding of content management, social media & PR in order to produce material for all channels, owning the content strategy from end to end.
Requirements of the Role:
- An experienced, engaging content creator who is comfortable writing, commissioning, editing and delivering a variety of material i.e. blogs, videos, social posts, testimonials, reviews
- Understanding our buyer's persona, from a product perspective & why these customers buy from us
- Management of all content from strategy to completion with support from the Marketing Manager.
- Monitoring social media traffic & managing content calendar to ensure relevant, tracked and engaging posts
- Creating annual award roadmaps, managing press activity and supporting Epos at major events
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with