Sales Development Representative
|Location:||USA - Orlando|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Junior Sales Development Representative
$31,500 basic salary + uncapped commission. Ability to quickly develop into an Inside Sales Representative role, increasing your basic salary and OTE earning potential to $65,000 - $80,000.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm
Location: The Chase Plaza, Orlando - Free Downtown parking
Epos Now possesses a market leading product and an award-winning brand. Having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Are you confident, competitive, and have a hunger to develop a career in sales? We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Development Representative, we will teach you to go through data and call customers who are on the fence with their current system to see a demo of the Epos Now system. Your focus will be to book in demo’s of our product for prospective customers.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Fast progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets - ability to earn $65,000 to $80,000 within 6 months.
- Total of 25 days holiday; 19 days plus 6 federal holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts.
- Modern Downtown offices.
- Free downtown parking.
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
- Monthly catered breakfast and lunches.
Role responsibilities for the Sales Development Representative:
- Engage and qualify warm inbound leads and pass on opportunities to the Inside Sales Representatives through Salesforce.
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects.
- Schedule online product demonstrations.
- Maintain relationships with our prospects and users until they are ready to qualify.
- Work closely with the sales team on key projects like grassroots marketing, competitor matrixes, and consumer research to optimize the sales process.
- Follow up on leads via phone and email; track productivity daily in Salesforce.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads.
- Help with list building and other research projects.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Epos Now’s products.
Requirements for the Sales Development Representative:
- Highly beneficial if applicants are bilingual - English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking.
- A strong interest and want to succeed in a sales role.
- A self starter who is highly motivated.
- Candidates will ideally have a background in retail or hospitality industries to have an understanding of our clients needs.
- Experience of using a POS system as an end user would be advantageous.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, proactive & motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary.
- A resilient, calm individual who is not afraid to hear “no” and has determination to succeed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your up to date resume and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be consider for a role at Epos Now.
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services, Glassdoor (4.6) for reviews on us as an employer and our Instagram and YouTube page for an insight into our culture.