Sales Representative US
|Location:||USA - Orlando|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Salary: Basic salary $31,500 + uncapped commission. OTE $65,000 to $80,000.
Hours: 40 hours per week, fulfilled between Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm
Location: The Chase Plaza, Orlando - Free Downtown parking
Epos Now possesses a market leading product and an award-winning brand. Having just gone back into hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in sales? With enthusiasm, resilience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Sales Representative, you will manage sales enquiries across all channels to provide EPOS solutions for businesses across America.
Benefits worth getting excited about:
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Progression & increased basic salary through revenue targets.
- Total of 25 days holiday; 19 days plus 6 federal holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Exclusive retail, restaurants, travel and accommodation discounts.
- Modern Downtown offices with parking.
- Free downtown parking.
- 24/7 access to health / well-being online centre.
- Company celebratory events (summer and winter).
- Monthly catered breakfast and lunches.
Role responsibilities for the Sales Representative:
- Selling to warm B2B leads. Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs.
- Managing your own diary, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline.
- Scheduling and delivering remote demonstrations of our EPOS software.
- Always provide accurate data through the CRM to enhance business learning.
- Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability.
- Ensuring a smooth sales cycle, our average being 10-days.
Requirements for the Sales Representative:
- Highly beneficial if applicants are bilingual - English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking.
- Previous B2B sales experience is preferred.
- Background in payments or POS experience is desirable.
- Candidates will ideally have a background in retail or hospitality industries to have an understanding of our clients needs.
- Experience of using a POS system as an end user would be advantageous.
- A positive, proactive & motivated learner who is able to work independently and manage their own diary.
- A resilient, calm individual who is not afraid to hear “no” and has determination to succeed.
If you are interested, please apply online with your most up to date resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for Epos Now.
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services, Glassdoor (4.6) for reviews on us as an employer and our Instagram and YouTube page for an insight into our culture.