|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
Are you passionate about web technology and enjoy the challenge of building exciting and innovative new user experiences?
Recognised by the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2015 as the 13th fast growing technology company in the UK and the fastest in the East of England. Our industry leading growth is fueled by our awesome team, our work is fun and challenging and our company is expanding with opportunities for progression and we invest considerably in our staff. We work very hard, with an unique learning culture and know how to enjoy ourselves.
We were founded on a belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage both the power of cloud computing and modern technology to power their businesses. Since our launch in 2011 EPOS NOW has improved the lives of our customers and their businesses.
Our work hard play hard culture allows us to employ great people, instil an unrivalled level of commercial acumen and continually look to promote from within.
Role responsibilities for the Graduate Salesforce Developer
As a Graduate Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for third party integrations with Salesforce including HR Platform built entirely on Salesforce.
This role involves being responsible for assisting with System Administration including process, architecture, code removal and reporting for all areas of the UK and US business.
Requirements for the Graduate Salesforce Developer
- Computer Science Undergraduate OR Masters Computer Science Degree OR similar
- Strong problem solving skills and logical thinking
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Quick to understand new processes and systems
- Excellent written communication with experience in word processing
- Skilled using HTML, SQL
- Experiencing in an agile environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience in active contribution to change and projects
- Understanding of data mapping
What we can offer you
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables & summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech.
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in your career whilst also looking for a challenging technical role then please send your CV and portfolio work for consideration.