Software Escalation Analyst
|Location:||UK - Norwich Head Office|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
The Software Escalation Analyst will be responsible for investigating bugs raised by the Service department in relation to Apps and our core product, championing a quick resolution and prioritising issues based on the severity of the issue and the volume of customers impacted. The Software Escalation Analyst will be customer focused and have an aptitude for producing guides that can be followed by staff at all levels.
- Act as a bridge between Software and the Service team to facilitate bug resolution progress and fixes.
- Triage of service calls escalated to Tier 3 (with responses within SLA’s)
- Attend Development planning to ensure bug resolution is planned
- Ensure bugs passed to development contain information required for triage/resolution. Work with developers where required to help reproduce/sign off bug fixes.
- Bi-weekly meetings with development/product and wider business stakeholders to show current status
- Supply on demand reports (Dashboards/other) to allow stakeholders to see current status
- Feed into release notes and highlight those issues which have been resolved per release. Work with Service to close resolved calls.
- Ensure established escalation processes/SLA’s are followed for all Sev A and Sev B bugs
- Challenge, suggest and implement Improvements to current processes
- Accountability for the Developer Inbox, responding to developers where necessary and feeding information to relevant software agents. Investigate all bugs raised by the Service team and ensure that they are logged correctly on Jira.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Punctual, autonomous and have fantastic communication skills
- Clear experience testing APIs, able to perform SQL database queries
- Experience troubleshooting issues relating to Apps and Epos Now software and hardware.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire collaborate with others to resolve software issues.
- Ability to produce clear and concise user guides.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and change priorities at short notice.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to report updates on a regular basis to line manager and senior stakeholders so that correct solutions can be found quickly.
- A genuine passion for Epos Now.
Check out our 5* ratings on Trustpilot and 4.6 / 5 on Glassdoor.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? We’d love to hear from you.
Epos Now celebrates diversity, respect and thrives on inclusion. We are proud to prohibit discrimination and promote equal opportunity in its place. With this in mind, all appointments are made based on individual merit. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please get in contact with us on [email protected]